Re: Special price on steering rack rebuild bushing kit

Legacy yahoo archive through 2019. Please don't post new topics here.

Moderator: forumadmin

tgm_enterprizes

Special price on steering rack rebuild bushing kit

Post by tgm_enterprizes »

Special price on steering rack rebuild bushing kit now on eBay.

On eBay, I have dropped the price on the set of steering rack bushings that I manufacture personally.
New price is $25.00 total --free shipping on these kits--
These kits have never been priced so low from anyone (IMHO).
I have at least 15 sets already made and ready to go.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/192795955315
I did this because, it is a really great car with tight steering, and safer. It's my contribution to the Honda 600 community!
Enjoy,Richard Morris
tgm_enterprizes

Re: Special price on steering rack rebuild bushing kit

Post by tgm_enterprizes »

Hey guys, these are almost gone. I was genuinely surprised at how fast they sold. Last night on Facebook, I was fielding questions from folks all over the world like my steering is such and such, does that mean I need these?
Well, as these aren t easy to install, if you wonder if you need them, here is my rule of thumb.
Honda 600 s are supposed to have a very little amount of play at the steering wheel. I.E. when you turn the steering wheel the car turns. If you are having to move the steering wheel back and forth while driving, you could need a set of steering rack bushings. But, other things could also be worn. The bushings that the sway bar has, suspension bushings, the tie rod end or even a bad wheel alignment can all contribute to loose steering.

There is one thing that can tell you you need these bushing (and perhaps other things). Only bad bushings in the rack will allow the pinion gear that the steering column is connected to, to wobble. You can use a flashlight, kneel down outside your car (not running please) and shine the light at the place the pinion gear comes through the firewall. Now, move the steering wheel like you are making a turn or going through s s while driving. Bad bushings will allow that part you are looking at to wobble . In a rack with good bushings, the pinion gear is not going to do anything but turn.

I am happy to sell you these parts and with the bushing set, is a note from me giving my name, email and phone you can text. If you need help. I also give the URL to the doc that is on yahoo that walks you through doing this. Owners can do this themselves however it s a hard piece of work. Not the actual replacement of the bushings, but to get the rack in and out with the engine/exhaust there is a big job.

I just wanted to clarify about the way to see if you really need these parts.

Thanks to all who are interested. Also, when all the sets I had on eBay are gone, I will continue to sell at $25/set free shipping to the 48 states in the USA. I JUST CAN T OFFER FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.
In addition, I can t sell at $25 on eBay and do free shipping. So, pretty quick, I will sell at $25 only if you send me payment using PayPal. Send directly using PayPal to richard.morris@.... Alternatively, you can mail me a check, money order or gold (kidding on that) to my address
Richard Morris
9101 Highland Drive
Broken Arrow, Ok. USA, 74014

Thanks to All,
Richard