Re: [2cylinderhondas] driver side door and windshield

Legacy yahoo archive through 2019. Please don't post new topics here.

Moderator: forumadmin

Bill

Post by Bill »

Joe – FYI – Honda imported the N 600 to Hawaii in Feb. 1969, then from 1970 (Looking but have no idea of when the first boat load arrived in the US ).  But the N was manufactured from 1967 through August 1972.  The Z 600 was manufactured from April 1971 through August 1972.      I am always interested in any documentation available.  I keep a list of the chassis, engine and date of manufacture for all N and Z 600’s.    Bill   From: 2cylinderhondas@yahoogroups.com [mailto: 2cylinderhondas@yahoogroups.com ]
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2016 9:33 AM
To: 2cylinderhondas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [2cylinderhondas] driver side door and windshield     I have a good L/door and other misc. 72Coupe parts.    I did not know that they made a sedan in 72.   Call me if interested.   Joe    661 6071245   On Thursday, October 27, 2016 5:47 AM, "tjmallen@... [2cylinderhondas]" < 2cylinderhondas@yahoogroups.com > wrote:     Good to hear from you Tom,I do check his ebay store from time to time but haven't seen anything of this sort lately, especially a windshield. I know I can find one somewhere but am hoping to find one that won't break the bank. I found a listing somewhere in Tennessee where a guy had a yard yard full of N600 parts; I saw a door for sure and maybe a windshield but never heard back from him. I need to follow up.    Did your car have any issues with the roof? Ours is rippled but it also has somewhat evenly spaced dents all around the perimeter of the roof, front/side/back. and other side and I'm wondering if this is  causing the other rippling. I've been going at them with a hammer and dolly but man, what a pain in the neck! Wondering if this is common on these cars? Otherwise we are still moving pretty slow...was hoping to have it painted by winter but not sure if that's gonna happen   Thanks again,   Tom       Hey Tom,   Did you look on EBay? Ray Cave might have what you need.   raycave@...     Tom Allen         On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 10:26 AM, "tommyjayallen@... [2cylinderhondas]" wrote:

Anyone out there have a driver side door skin for my 1972 sedan? (I have the window/frame and the elevator mechanism). I also need a windshield.    Thanks!   Tom Allen Ft Collins CO         Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app            
David

Post by David »

I have several n600 doors, a windshield, mags, tires, --- basically 3 cars worth of parts. Someday I'll take pictures of everything. If you are interested in something in the meantime, I'd be happy to send pics
david@...

On 11/10/2016 9:08 AM, 'Bill' billmyong@... [anzhonda600owners] wrote:

Joe FYI Honda imported the N 600 to Hawaii in Feb. 1969, then from 1970 (Looking but have no idea of when the first boat load arrived in the US). But the N was manufactured from 1967 through August 1972. The Z 600 was manufactured from April 1971 through August 1972. I am always interested in any documentation available. I keep a list of the chassis, engine and date of manufacture for all N and Z 600 s. Bill From: 2cylinderhondas@yahoogroups.com [2cylinderhondas@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2016 9:33 AM
To: 2cylinderhondas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [2cylinderhondas] driver side door and windshield I have a good L/door and other misc. 72Coupe parts. I did not know that they made a sedan in 72. Call me if interested. Joe 661 6071245 On Thursday, October 27, 2016 5:47 AM, tjmallen@...[2cylinderhondas] 2cylinderhondas@yahoogroups.com wrote: Good to hear from you Tom,I do check his ebay store from time to time but haven't seen anything of this sort lately, especially a windshield. I know I can find one somewhere but am hoping to find one that won't break the bank. I found a listing somewhere in Tennessee where a guy had a yard yard full of N600 parts; I saw a door for sure and maybe a windshield but never heard back from him. I need to follow up. Did your car have any issues with the roof? Ours is rippled but it also has somewhat evenly spaced dents all around the perimeter of the roof, front/side/back. and other side and I'm wondering if this is causing the other rippling. I've been going at them with a hammer and dolly but man, what a pain in the neck! Wondering if this is common on these cars? Otherwise we are still moving pretty slow...was hoping to have it painted by winter but not sure if that's gonna happen Thanks again, Tom Hey Tom, Did you look on EBay? Ray Cave might have what you need. raycave@... Tom Allen On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 10:26 AM, tommyjayallen@...[2cylinderhondas] wrote:

Anyone out there have a driver side door skin for my 1972 sedan? (I have the window/frame and the elevator mechanism). I also need a windshield. Thanks! Tom Allen Ft Collins CO Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app