Re: [anzhonda600owners] Recommended Exhaust Shop and replacement in

Legacy yahoo archive through 2019. Please don't post new topics here.

Moderator: forumadmin

jacket_jane

Recommended Exhaust Shop and replacement in San Diego?

Post by jacket_jane »

Hi All,
We've been trying to repair the exhaust pipes on our N600 (which the previous owner jimmy-rigged with his own temporary holders; welded where some of the originals were and other random places, which have rusted off) The exhaust system itself was sort of hacked together with a little of this and a little of that by them, and a muffler was used that is too large and now rubbed through with some of the temporary holders). Driving down the road, the holders broke off, resulting in the exhaust scraping the ground and acquiring some beautiful holes... Granted, it was time to replace anyway...

Any recommendations on where to get it replaced and with what? (Unfortunately, cheaper is best at the moment...)

Cheers!
Chelse
jacket_jane

Re: [anzhonda600owners] Recommended Exhaust Shop and replacement in

Post by jacket_jane »

Sorry, let me revise this: I do not need the parts down from the engine So, maybe just a recommended place?

Thank you, I appreciate your time.
Best,
Chels Craig
Sent:  Tuesday , 2 August , 2016 12 : 57 PM
To: anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com

Hi All,
We've been trying to repair the exhaust pipes on our N600 (which the previous owner jimmy-rigged with his own temporary holders; welded where some of the originals were and other random places, which have rusted off) The exhaust system itself was sort of hacked together with a little of this and a little of that by them, and a muffler was used that is too large and now rubbed through with some of the temporary holders). Driving down the road, the holders broke off, resulting in the exhaust scraping the ground and acquiring some beautiful holes... Granted, it was time to replace anyway...

Any recommendations on where to get it replaced and with what? (Unfortunately, cheaper is best at the moment...)

Cheers!
Chelse