Gould's 21st Microcar Classic Event is next weekend on July 8, 9 & 1

Legacy yahoo archive through 2019. Please don't post new topics here.

Moderator: forumadmin

Charles Gould

Gould's 21st Microcar Classic Event is next weekend on July 8, 9 & 1

Post by Charles Gould »

Gould s 21st Microcar Classic Event is just nine days away, and will be held next weekend on July 8, 9 & 10, 2016.Plans are being completed, menus are set, and organization is almost complete.Registrations are pouring in, and hit year s event is stacking up to be another wonderful weekend with three microcar tours, lots of fabulous food and drink, many unusual cars, and even stranger people, and lots of fun activities and tours covering more than 200 miles throughout the weekend.This is an excellent event and one that you do not want to miss. Ask anyone who has attended this event in the past twenty years!I have even persuaded the Sheraton Needham Hotel to re-open the room block for an additional three days, so that you can still get our reduced rate on a hotel room if you need one. Simply go to this site to book your room, but you have to do it before Friday of this week!www.bubbledrome.com/reservations.This is the most fun that you can have with your clothes on, and it can be even more fun if you remove your clothes!I have tried to attach a registration brochure, but if it does not come through on the Yahoo groups, simply email me at chasgould@... to request one sent directly to your email address.Nancy, Charles Monique & Tiana look forward to seeing all of you at the event next weekend!Charles & Nancy Gould & family.