Re: [Caution: Message contains Redirect URL content] [anzhonda600own

Legacy yahoo archive through 2019. Please don't post new topics here.

Moderator: forumadmin

toddboothyamaha

Post by toddboothyamaha »

Attachments :

Somebody bounce this clown...

[img]cid:0__=0ABBF5CEDFDFE7AE8f@...-motor.com[/img]"Bob Kapp bobkapp3@... [anzhonda600owners]" ---02/18/2016 08:50:47 AM--- Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID ---------- Forwarded message ----------

To: Ernie Smith , Terry Bennet , Cindy & Randy Trull , Dick & Lynn Wolfram , Ted Lunsford , Ron Bodnar , Swanson Kathy , BJ , James Brooks , Bob Kenyon & Nancy , Judie Home , Bob Kapp , Greg Stapleton , Jim Bell , Henery Richardso , beme06@..., Brian Strong , Robert Kapp , Danny & Jackie Tuten , Larry Stenzel , "Vern & Linda ( Myron) Pickering" , Scott Guptill , Kitty Millard , Clarke Bob & Rose Ann , Larry Norland Al , Jerilyn Wiech , Paul Sullivan , Terence Oconnell , Bob Kapp , William Grady NCOC , Bob Ferguson , Jim Fivian , cameron johnston , Connie Kelly , margaret weir , robert serba , Robert Cox , David Carter , Roger Anne King , gimletmail21@..., Nextdoor Tanglewood , Facebook , DALE MELTON , EverGreen South , George White , Jeanne Kapp , Peggy Bacome , Howdy & Fran Matteson , Steve Zahn Firer , Denny Kapp , huntington745@..., Mark , Penny Enloe , cbs3snead@..., bennettgrainco@..., Roger Vander Molen , "Wilkerson, Larry C" , John Dutch DeGroot , Phyllis Moloney Tanglewood , airone580@..., jcook_392000@..., PStiff3@..., dmwhite@..., sdiller@..., dkgreene@..., juesteinm@..., Pjbacome@..., CRUSHER1SM@..., BONDAVE@..., JeannePFLA@..., jb_clark@..., bpm@..., RPieszAK@..., mpatten503@..., caguas@..., trvlr101@..., Guady979@..., hermisiii@..., joanpape@..., JimC@..., bobby8989@..., b.woodside@..., "'Bill' billmyong@... [anzhonda600owners]" , the , Rodney Lee , Air Transport District 142
Date: 02/18/2016 08:50 AM
Subject: [Caution: Message contains Redirect URL content] [anzhonda600owners] Fwd: I HOPE I'M ONE OF YOUR 3
Sent by: anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Feb 18, 2016 8:18 AM
Subject: Fwd: I HOPE I'M ONE OF YOUR 3
To:
Cc:
    • I HOPE I'M ONE OF YOUR 3 and please note the part I highlighted below. You hear of it every day on the news.

THIS ISSUE IS EVEN MORE PRONOUNCED IN MY THINKING AT THIS TIME SINCE THE MARINE WHOSE DAUGHTER (IN LA PLATA, MD SCHOOL ) REC'D A FAILING GRADE IN HISTORY BECAUSE SHE REFUSED TO TAKE THE ISLAM STUDY COURSE ....INCIDENTALLY NO ALTERNATIVE COURSE WAS OFFERED. HER MARINE FATHER BROUGHT THIS TO THE FOREFRONT ....SINCE HE FOUGHT IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN , AND IS VERY AWARE OF HOW DANGEROUS THIS RELIGION IS...DEFINITELY NOT ONE OF PEACE.

When we get 100,000,000, that's one hundred million willing Christians to BOND together, voice their concerns and vote, we can take back America with God's help. Become one of the One hundred million... Then let's get 200 million. It can be done just by sending this email to your friends. Do the math. It only takes a single willing heart and a fed up SOUL. God Bless America and Shine your light on Her!
      Now President Obama is encouraging schools to teach the Quran for extra credit, while at the same time, they cannot even talk about the Bible, God, pray, or salute the American Flag.
      The direction this country is headed should strike fear in the heart of every Christian, especially knowing that the Muslim religion believes that if Christians cannot be converted, they should be annihilated.
      Send this to three people, or even one hundred ! And, send it the person who Sent it to you!..To let them know that indeed, it was sent out to many more.
      I know there are some of you that are Democrats, and love Obama, but this is for Christians first, politics later. I do pray that it doesn't offend anybody with the truth of the message, but it has to be sent. If you love your Lord first and your politics later, then you will appreciate this message. If you don't, I'm sorry I judged you wrong.

[img]cid:1__=0ABBF5CEDFDFE7AE8f@...-motor.com[/img]

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
www.avast.com

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication. Thank you.
Bill

Post by Bill »

Attachments : Got him, Bob, if this is not you please contact me.  billmyong@...
From: anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 5:55 AM
To: anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Caution: Message contains Redirect URL content] [anzhonda600owners] Fwd: I HOPE I'M ONE OF YOUR 3

Somebody bounce this clown...

[img]cid:516562616@18022016-02B2[/img]"Bob Kapp bobkapp3@... [anzhonda600owners]" ---02/18/2016 08:50:47 AM--- Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID ---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: "Bob Kapp bobkapp3@... [anzhonda600owners]" anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com