Re: [EXT] [anzhonda600owners] N vs Z 600 handling question

Legacy yahoo archive through 2019. Please don't post new topics here.

Moderator: forumadmin

dwb_07

N vs Z 600 handling question

Post by dwb_07 »

Does the Z with it's radius rod front suspension handle better than the N anti-sway bar design? I am building a tube frame sub frame and want to use the best if these designs. All the rest of the frame will remain stock components.
Thanks for any input. 
Thomas Allen

Post by Thomas Allen »

Does anyone know where I can get a waterproof car cover that fits a 600n sedan?

Thomas Allen
Inventory Control/Supply Chain

Electronics Semiconductor Materials

Office: 310-761-4858
Fax: 310-764-5955
thomas.allen@...

www.henkelna.com

From: anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com]

Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 7:58 PM
To: anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [EXT] [anzhonda600owners] N vs Z 600 handling question

Does the Z with it's radius rod front suspension handle better than the N anti-sway bar design? I am building a tube frame sub frame and want to use the best if these designs. All the rest of the frame will remain stock components.

Thanks for any input. 

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use its contents for any purpose, advise the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining any copy.
Jeanie Tucker

Post by Jeanie Tucker »

California car covers will make to order for NO extra charge
----- Original Message ----- From: thomas.allen@... [anzhonda600owners] To: anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 12:57 PM Subject: RE: [EXT] [anzhonda600owners] N vs Z 600 handling question

Does anyone know where I can get a waterproof car cover that fits a 600n sedan? Thomas Allen Inventory Control/Supply Chain Electronics Semiconductor Materials _______________________________ Henkel Adhesive Technologies
20021 Susana Road
Rancho Dominguez, CA 90221
Office: 310-761-4858 Fax: 310-764-5955
thomas.allen@...
www.henkelna.com From: anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com]
Thanks for any input. 
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use its contents for any purpose, advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining any copy.

Image This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
Eric Geiger

Post by Eric Geiger »

I have one from California car covers for my z600 and I love it.   It's a prefect fit.   You'll have to call them to order it as its not lakes anywhere on websites.
But they have them.  

------------------------------------------
Eric Geiger PRG-Nocturne
262-366-3997 Egeiger@...
On Dec 18, 2015, at 4:41 PM, 'Jeanie Tucker' jtucker8@... [anzhonda600owners] wrote:

California car covers will make to order for NO extra charge ----- Original Message ----- From: thomas.allen@... [anzhonda600owners] To: anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 12:57 PM Subject: RE: [EXT] [anzhonda600owners] N vs Z 600 handling question

Does anyone know where I can get a waterproof car cover that “fits” a 600n sedan? Thomas Allen Inventory Control/Supply Chain Electronics Semiconductor Materials _______________________________ Henkel Adhesive Technologies
20021 Susana Road
Rancho Dominguez, CA 90221
Office: 310-761-4858 Fax: 310-764-5955
thomas.allen@...
www.henkelna.com From: anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com [anzhonda600owners@yahoogroups.com]
Thanks for any input. 
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use its contents for any purpose, advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining any copy.

Image This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.