2019 Small Wonder Micro and Mini Car Meet, October 18-20, Dover, DE.

Legacy yahoo archive through 2019. Please don't post new topics here.

Moderator: forumadmin

micromotor

2019 Small Wonder Micro and Mini Car Meet, October 18-20, Dover, DE.

Post by micromotor »

I don’t believe I have posted to this group before but we are 60 days out from the Small Wonder Micro and Mini Car Meet.  See  https://small-wonder-micro-cars.appspot.com/ for the itinerary.   Drive your car around the Monster Mile for Charity.   I start a big  push for riders with an email blast this week and my big fear is that I end up with more riders than available cars.  Remember all ride proceeds go to the Elizabeth Murphey School an IRS 501-c-3 charity.You only have 30 days to reserve your hotel room at the Holiday Inn at the discounted rate of $105 and I encourage you to make reservations soon.  A number of the hotels in the area were already fully booked when I signed the contract with the Holiday Inn and they may not be able to extend the offer.I’m trying to make final arrangements for things like food and the first thing I’m asked is “how many are attending?”.  So, as Voldemort said to the assembled group of Hogwarts’ students and teachers when, in the last Harry Potter movie, he brought the supposedly dead Harry Potter to the school, “Now is the time to declare yourself.  Come forward and join us …”.  Help me get a reasonably good attendance number and let me know if you are planning to join us.ThanksMike Braun302-270-4703