Re: Need non rusted coupe gas tank

Legacy yahoo archive through 2019. Please don't post new topics here.

Moderator: forumadmin

tgm_enterprizes

Need non rusted coupe gas tank

Post by tgm_enterprizes »

If anyone has a good coupe gas tank that they can let go of without breaking my bank account (plus whatever reasonable shipping) please shoot me an email. (I could actually use 2 if you have them).
Thanks,
Richard Morris
tgm_enterprizes@...
dusty path

Post by dusty path »

hello I may have one good gas tank  its  still in the old car   i have to go look see  how bad it is  but i  do know its still got  gas in it  I will look today  its never  been out of  car  but only one 
On Friday, April 19, 2019, 3:42:01 AM EDT, tgm_enterprizes@... [2cylinderhondas] wrote:

If anyone has a good coupe gas tank that they can let go of without breaking my bank account (plus whatever reasonable shipping) please shoot me an email. (I could actually use 2 if you have them).
Thanks,
Richard Morris
tgm_enterprizes@... #ygrps-yiv-1998085870
Richard Morris

Post by Richard Morris »

If you can send me a personal email with cost and shipping (and condition of inside of tank) we can hopefully get with each other on it. 
Thanks, RichardTgm_enterprizes@...

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 19, 2019, at 10:37 AM, dusty path dustyspath@... [2cylinderhondas] wrote:

hello I may have one good gas tank  its  still in the old car   i have to go look see  how bad it is  but i  do know its still got  gas in it  I will look today  its never  been out of  car  but only one 
On Friday, April 19, 2019, 3:42:01 AM EDT, tgm_enterprizes@... [2cylinderhondas] wrote:

Thanks,
Richard Morris
tgm_enterprizes@...
Richard Morris (admin)
Honda600Performance.com
Drive your 600 and make people smile!
Richard Morris

Post by Richard Morris »

Let me know what it looks like. look specifacally above the gas level. Thats where they really take the brunt of the damage by rust. The true telling condition is pull the sending unit and look at it.Thanks and let me know,Richard
On Friday, April 19, 2019, 8:40:23 AM PDT, dusty path dustyspath@... [2cylinderhondas] wrote:

Thanks,
Richard Morris
tgm_enterprizes@...
Richard Morris (admin)
Honda600Performance.com
Bill

Post by Bill »

Attachments :
  1. oilpump-rod-16437.jpg
  1. Broken Oilpump rod-16437.jpg
Richard;  lots of work when the original cam end bearings work very well to over 8 thousand RPM’s.  It’s the oil pump not getting oil to the cam that causes the problems.  Miles Chappell made a cold rolled steel oil pump rod and I had the eccentric on the hub running the oil pump.  I is a bullet proof upgrade that will work on every N or Z 600 oil pump.  Sleeve the hub and wear is removed, and steel rod (shown in the second pic) will never break.  But even if you Line Bore https://ceomachining.com/what-is-line-boring/ and put bearings in the cam box ends will not stop catastrophic damaged caused by lack of oil to the cam box. Bill     From: 2cylinderhondas@yahoogroups.com [mailto: 2cylinderhondas@yahoogroups.com ]
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2019 10:50 AM
To: 2cylinderhondas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [2cylinderhondas] Need non rusted coupe gas tank    
If you can send me a personal email with cost and shipping (and condition of inside of tank) we can hopefully get with each other on it.    Thanks,  Richard Tgm_enterprizes@... Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 19, 2019, at 10:37 AM, dusty path dustyspath@... [2cylinderhondas] wrote:
  hello I may have one good gas tank  its  still in the old car   i have to go look see  how bad it is  but i  do know its still got  gas in it  I will look today  its never  been out of  car  but only one    On Friday, April 19, 2019, 3:42:01 AM EDT, tgm_enterprizes@... [2cylinderhondas] wrote:      
If anyone has a good coupe gas tank that they can let go of without breaking my bank account (plus whatever “reasonable” shipping) please shoot me an email. (I could actually use 2 if you have them).
Thanks,
Richard Morris
tgm_enterprizes@...
Richard Morris

Post by Richard Morris »

Any news on the tank?Richard
On Friday, April 19, 2019, 8:40:23 AM PDT, dusty path dustyspath@... [2cylinderhondas] wrote:

Thanks,
Richard Morris
tgm_enterprizes@...
Richard Morris (admin)
Honda600Performance.com
dusty path

Post by dusty path »

sorry   dont think its any good 
On Wednesday, April 24, 2019, 10:07:42 PM EDT, Richard Morris tgm_enterprizes@... [2cylinderhondas] wrote:

Thanks,
Richard Morris
tgm_enterprizes@... #ygrps-yiv-513680607
Richard Morris

Post by Richard Morris »

Thanks for trying. Richard 

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 24, 2019, at 9:07 PM, Richard Morris tgm_enterprizes@... [2cylinderhondas] wrote:

Thanks,
Richard Morris
tgm_enterprizes@...
Richard Morris (admin)
Honda600Performance.com