Historic Festival at Lime Rock Race Track on Labor Day weekend (Augu

Legacy yahoo archive through 2019. Please don't post new topics here.

Moderator: forumadmin

Charles Gould

Historic Festival at Lime Rock Race Track on Labor Day weekend (Augu

Post by Charles Gould »

We are now less than two weeks out from the fabulous Historic Festival at Lime Rock Park in Lakeville, CT on August 31, through September 3, 2018!The organizers have asked me to reach out to all of our members as they want to include a Microcar class for participation throughout the weekend, and for judging in their incredible car show on Sunday afternoon.I have posted previous notices about this event, and I have indicated that this is one of my all time favorite car events of the entire season.I really hope that many of you will join us at the event this year, and I would love to hear from those of you who are considering attending this event in two weeks, so that we can make appropriate arrangments.Please respond here or email me directly at chasgould@... to let me know whether you can join us, or even if you are just considering attending the event in two weeks.I highly encourage any and all automotive enthusiasts to attend this event, and I am hopeful that we can get a respectable showing of Microcars in attendance as well.Come on down and join us for one of the most interesting and fascinating vintage car events in the area, and have a frozen margarita with us. Hope to see all of you there in two weeks.Charle & Nancy Gould

Matchbox Motors Microcar, Minicar & Motorcycle Museum
c/o Charles Gould
163 Country Club Road
Newton, Massachusetts 02459
USA
Telephone: (617) 965-4848
Cell: (617) 721-9400
chasgould@...