Re: Have to sell my car. Am I asking a fair price? Any takers? Beave

Legacy yahoo archive through 2019. Please don't post new topics here.

Moderator: forumadmin

Miles Chappell

Post by Miles Chappell »

I was thinking if it's a good runner and it stops, seats OK and has a coupe steering wheel. Even though there is rust but isn't structural and we don't have inspections in Calif. $2500 tops
Miles Chappell

Post by Miles Chappell »

All the factory radios were mono, AM or AM/FM. still only mono. The single grey speaker was mounted on the passenger side down by the carpet rail. If you install a real stereo you could mount aux speakers on the back tray. If you cut holes in your door panels remember that your speakers will get wet in the winter because the water runs through the doors and also you will devalue your car if your panels are original/nice. Also, a stereo in a Honda 600 is a bad idea anyway cuz you can't hear things like engine noises, or when parts fall off on the road like the hub cap that rolled past me when I stopped.   Miles
Juni Select

Post by Juni Select »

Ha! Miles, i'm glad i'm not the only one that had a hub cap roll past me as I came to a stop! Likely to happen to us all at one point or another.
Martysan francisco, ca
On Aug 30, 2017, at 8:17 PM, 'Miles Chappell' z600miles@... [2cylinderhondas] wrote:

All the factory radios were mono, AM or AM/FM. still only mono. The single grey speaker was mounted on the passenger side down by the carpet rail. If you install a real stereo you could mount aux speakers on the back tray. If you cut holes in your door panels remember that your speakers will get wet in the winter because the water runs through the doors and also you will devalue your car if your panels are original/nice. Also, a stereo in a Honda 600 is a bad idea anyway cuz you can't hear things like engine noises, or when parts fall off on the road like the hub cap that rolled past me when I stopped.   Miles
dusty path

Post by dusty path »

haha  hub caps  well me don't have caps  I have the mag wheels   hehe

On Wednesday, August 30, 2017 8:33 PM, "Juni Select juniselect@... [2cylinderhondas]" wrote:

Ha! Miles, i'm glad i'm not the only one that had a hub cap roll past me as I came to a stop! Likely to happen to us all at one point or another.
Martysan francisco, ca
On Aug 30, 2017, at 8:17 PM, 'Miles Chappell' z600miles@... [2cylinderhondas] wrote:
#ygrps-yiv-1340583248