Gould's Microcar Classic Event in 17 days!

Legacy yahoo archive through 2019. Please don't post new topics here.

Moderator: forumadmin

Charles Gould

Gould's Microcar Classic Event in 17 days!

Post by Charles Gould »

Registrations are pouring in for the Gould's Twentieth Annual Microcar Classic Event, and we are expecting a wonderful group of people and cars for this year's event.While the hotel already sold out, we were able to add five additional rooms to the room block, and to extend the reservation deadline at the Sheraton Needham hotel until 5:00 PM tonight, so get your room reservations today to lock in the reduced rate of $115.00 per night! if you miss that deadline, you can contact me directly, and I can TRY to see if I can secure a room for you, but no guaranties after this evening.We already have over 100 people PRE-registered for the event and expect many more to register between now and July 10, 2015. You do not want to miss this year's Microcar Classic.Details and registration package here:Gould's M&M Classic - THIS YEAR'S EVENTHotel reservations here:Starwood Hotels & Resorts | EventsInfo here:chasgould@...or by telephone at 617-965-4848Can't wait to see everybody in 17 days!Charles, Nancy, Monique & Tiana Gould