Re: FW: 1971 Honda 600 coupe found in Louisville salvage yard.

Legacy yahoo archive through 2019. Please don't post new topics here.

Moderator: forumadmin

Steven Michelsen

FW: 1971 Honda 600 coupe found in Louisville salvage yard.

Post by Steven Michelsen »

Attachments :
  1. 1971 Honda 600 Coupe 24May15-15327.JPG
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2015 10:32 PM
To: stevenm@...
Subject: 1971 Honda 600 coupe found in Louisville salvage yard.  Hello,I saw you were a Honda 600 Coup fan and I am trying to spread the word on the internet on one I saw today.I was at pull-a-part car salvage yard and saw this orange 1971 Honda with about 80% content all intact the entire interior is in place. It looks pretty cool, and I don't think should be in a salvage yard with late model cars. I didn't exactly walk around the entire car today because I was in a hurry, but I am just spreading the word to Honda enthusiasts who may be looking for this car for parts or restoration. I took this picture today, if you know anyone interested in it please pass it on. I may be there next weekend for some more parts for my daughter's car, and I can take more pictures if anyone is interested. Feel free to share my emailI found your name on your website as I was looking for sites that are about this car. If anyone is interested in finding out more about it I guess they can call Pull-A-Part at 6825 Recovery Road, Louisville, KY 40214 (502) 375-9375. They are not the brightest folks, may not even have a clue about the car other than pictures or confirming what's in it.Thanks, and if you don't mind spread the word!Mike Savage
bottom cop

Re: FW: 1971 Honda 600 coupe found in Louisville salvage yard. [1 At

Post by bottom cop »

Louisville had a dealership in the early 70s, mine was purchased there in 1972. There may be more in the area.
hedoshedo2

Post by hedoshedo2 »

I went down there last week and stripped alot of stuff from that car ..engine is still there..1 good door..
Lawrence Totman

Re: FW: 1971 Honda 600 coupe found in Louisville salvage yard. [1 At

Post by Lawrence Totman »

Good day Mike. My name is Larry.  SORRY for the bother but I was going through some of my old emails and came across  yours from "may 24, 2015". Yes, I mean old. Anyway you were addressing a 1971 hondaz 600 in a salvage yard at ( Pull-A-Part, 6825 Recovery road,Louisville Ky). I tried Google map to see if it's still their. Could not get it to zoom in to see. My question from you is " do you know if it's still their if not if it's not to much of a trouble AND distance could you inquire about this for me. OR do you know where I might find a barn yard project"? Thanks for your time and Have a Happy New year. (lltotman@...)

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 9:42 PM, Steven Michelsen stevenm@... [2cylinderhondas] wrote:   [Attachment(s) from Steven Michelsen included below]
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2015 10:32 PM
To: stevenm@...
Subject: 1971 Honda 600 coupe found in Louisville salvage yard.  Hello,I saw you were a Honda 600 Coup fan and I am trying to spread the word on the internet on one I saw today.I was at pull-a-part car salvage yard and saw this orange 1971 Honda with about 80% content all intact the entire interior is in place. It looks pretty cool, and I don't think should be in a salvage yard with late model cars. I didn't exactly walk around the entire car today because I was in a hurry, but I am just spreading the word to Honda enthusiasts who may be looking for this car for parts or restoration. I took this picture today, if you know anyone interested in it please pass it on. I may be there next weekend for some more parts for my daughter's car, and I can take more pictures if anyone is interested. Feel free to share my emailI found your name on your website as I was looking for sites that are about this car. If anyone is interested in finding out more about it I guess they can call Pull-A-Part at 6825 Recovery Road, Louisville, KY 40214 (502) 375-9375. They are not the brightest folks, may not even have a clue about the car other than pictures or confirming what's in it.Thanks, and if you don't mind spread the word!Mike Savage
bottom cop

Post by bottom cop »

Since the phone number was included in the original post, I guess you could call them direct. Even if this one is gone, there may be others around. In 1972 there was a dealer in the Louisville area.

--------------------------------------------
On Tue, 12/27/16, Lawrence Totman lltotman@... [2cylinderhondas] wrote:

Subject: Re: [2cylinderhondas] FW: 1971 Honda 600 coupe found in Louisville salvage yard.
To: "2cylinderhondas@yahoogroups.com"
Date: Tuesday, December 27, 2016, 7:07 PM

Good day Mike. My name is Larry. SORRY for the bother
but I was going through some of my old emails and came
across yours from "may 24, 2015". Yes, I
mean old. Anyway you were addressing a 1971 hondaz 600 in a
salvage yard at ( Pull-A-Part, 6825 Recovery road,Louisville
Ky). I tried Google map to see if it's still their.
Could not get it to zoom in to see. My question from you is
" do you know if it's still their if not if
it's not to much of a trouble AND distance could you
inquire about this for me. OR do you know where I might find
a barn yard project"? Thanks for your time and Have a
Happy New year. (lltotman@...)

------------------------------------------------

On Sun, May
24, 2015 at 9:42 PM, Steven Michelsen stevenm@...
[2cylinderhondas]
wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Steven Michelsen
included below]

[mailto:msavage2000@...]
Sent:
Sunday, May 24, 2015 10:32 PM
To:
stevenm@...
Subject: 1971
Honda 600 coupe found in Louisville salvage
yard.